6.25.2009

A Clean Slate

There is nothing quite like a fresh start, being able to start from scratch. A lot of satisfaction can be found in little things like running the garbage disposal, putting laundry in the washing machine, deleting all the emails in the spam folder & filling out the blank pages of new day planner (August to August!).
Aug to Aug pages
I believe I find these so gratifying because they allow a chance to start over. I am thankful to be able to begin with a blank canvas every single day. No matter what I did or who I was yesterday, I am given the option to try to be a better version of myself today. With a clean slate daily, the opportunities are endless.

I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. -Philippians 3:13-14

Aug to Aug Mint Cover

1 comment: